Honestly, this is one of my favourite Greek islands! You’ve got everything you could ever want here for a perfect, relaxing getaway in the sun. Lush nature, historic towns and bright blue seas… It’s a little slice of heaven!
If you’ve yet to experience the magic of Kefalonia, then I’m certain you’ll love this nifty deal I’ve spotted over at Travelsupermarket. I’ve popped together some alternative dates and prices for you as well as they all offer fantastic value for money!
As well as your return flights to Argostoli, you’ll have 7 nights at the superb Efronisi Village. This is a lovely little family-run hotel where the staff will give you the warmest of welcomes and rooms are lovely and spacious. While the location is quiet and peaceful you’re still within easy access to the beach (10 minutes away by foot) and there’s a supermarket around the corner in case you want to do a bit of self-catering!
The centre of Katelios features lots of lovely tavernas where you can get stuck into some delicious Greek cuisine and enjoy gorgeous views out across the bay. I recommend walking further out past the harbour as you’ll come across a lovely secluded beach that’s perfect for a romantic evening stroll!
If you’re interested in booking this deal then just click the link below to be taken to the provider’s website – you can get customising the dates there as well. :)
Departures from Bristol
Departures from London
- Kefalonia Getaway: 1 Week in Fantastic Hotel incl. Return Flights only £132
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Gatwick
- Destination airport: Argostoli
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Efrosini Village
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Katelios, Kefalonia
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £132 per person based on two adults sharing