I’m sure that you’ll have great holiday with this location in Kenya. Amidst in the tropical gardens of the Diani Resort 20 miles from Mombasa away you step down directly to a sandy beach. No pictures will describe the beauty of the place better than seeing it with your own eyes. You’ve got the chance to enjoy the beach and getting to know a bit of the wildlife of Kenya, because the safari territory is just on your doorstep.
You can book your special Kenya holiday on thomson.co.uk for only £580 per person based on two travellers. The price includes all inclusive catering, the flights from London Gatwick to Mombasa and coach transfers! That’s a great bargain for such a wonderful holiday. And if this wouldn’t be already enough just take a look at the hotel where you are going to stay: it’s a Traveller’s Choice Winner 2014 and has a rating of 85% on TripAdvisor. The Diani Sea Restort will make your stay in Kenya just perfect with its colonial romantic atmosphere located directly on the beach and in the resort centre.
And just a short note that will surely catch you, if you’re not already convinced to spend your holiday here: Brad and Angelia have also stayed somewhere in Diani Beach! Aweeeesoooome! :)
- Kenya: 7 Nights incl. Hotel + All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £580
- Travel period: 05/05/2014 – 13/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 30°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Diani Resort Sea
- Rating: 85% on TripAdvisor out of 709 reviews + Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: directly on the Diani beach and in the resort centre, 800m to shopping centre
- Destination: Kenya / Mombasa
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mombasa: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £580 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £5800 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing.
Click here for the Kenya Deal