Looking for a holiday that’s a little out of the norm? Head eastwards towards Ukraine! The capital city offers plenty of culture, history and nightlife, so check out this Kiev city break that I put together with my Flight Finder tool and Airbnb.
Kiev City Break
During your three-night break in Kiev, you will be staying at a top-rated Airbnb. Natalia’s studio apartment is in the centre of the city. This spacious studio apartment features a jacuzzi bath tub and a fully-equipped kitchen. Previous guests loved this flat’s location and a stylish decor.
Kiev’s darker past and political turmoil have given way to a city that is pulsating with culture and entertainment. This hip city might not be your first choice in Eastern Europe, but I’ll make the case for a holiday here. You’ll find urban art, pop-up cafes and parties every night of the week. Did I mention it’s incredibly cheap here too? During the day, hit up historical sights like the Kyevo-Pecherskaya monastery, visit the imposing Motherland Monument or stop by the markets at Independence Square. Stop by a coffee at the Pinchuk art centre and at night, head to the popular Forsage nightclub.
So, if you’re looking to holiday for less than £100, follow the links below to book!
- Kiev City Break: 3 Nights in Spacious Central Apartment Incl. Hot Tub, Flights just £82
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 28/10/2018 – 31/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Boryspil International Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: ca. Miles from city centr
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £82 per person based on two adults sharing