Luscious vegetation, long expanses of endless beaches, tropical beauty and a 2000 year old history. Kos, the birth place of Hippocrates, is the third largest of the Dodecanese Islands set in the beautiful Aegean Sea. The island where wishes are said to come true is definitely a dream holiday destination.
You will be staying in the 4* Alexandra Hotel, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, but you could upgrade to include breakfast for relatively little money! Your hotel is near the beach and really close the the Port of Kos, should you fancy having a look.
When in Kos you should definitely make the most of it and have a look around. I would recommend a day trip to Nissyros, which is an area full of volcanoes. It’s a really interesting trip to make if you fancy a day away from the city and wanted to be out in nature for a bit.
If you fancied staying a little bit closer to your area, then I would recommend heading to Eleftherias Square. It’s the perfect place for you and your travelling companion for you to sit down and relax whilst having a bite to eat or a coffee and a cake!
This deal is available to you on expedia.co.uk for just £205 per person. This includes your 7 night 4* hotel stay and your flights! It’s the perfect excuse for you to get away and just have a good time enjoying the change of scenery and the better weather- it’s guaranteed to make all of your friends jealous.
- Kos: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £205
- Travel dates: 31/03/2015 – 07/04/2015
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: easyJet
- Baggage: hand luggage only
- Hotel: 4-star Alexandra Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 88 reviews
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Airport transfer in Kos not included. one hour by bus, £3 each way; by taxi 24 mins, £18 each way
- Rental car: cheap offers on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £205 per person based on 2 adults sharing