Kos is the third largest Dodecanese island and is besides Crete and Rhodes the most popular destination for a Greece holiday. Good that I have found you a great bargain to spend your next holiday in the wonderful Greek island! Get enchanted by the history, the warm temperatures and the beautiful beach location…
Your Holiday in Kos
You can book on expedia.co.uk a 10 night holiday near the Kos beach including the 2.5-star Paradise Hotel, which has received a good rating of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. Your flights are from London Stansted, but you always have the opportunity to change the dates and airport to what you prefer. Simply click on ‘back to results’ on Expedia and amend the search.
The Paradise hotel has a great location for those of you who like to spend the days on the beach and to do some great sightseeing tours through Kos. You stay in a decent hotel which offers you quiet surroundings without being too far away from the beach. The price includes your daily breakfast at the hotel and free self parking which is actually really nice if you’re considering to rent a car. I would recommend you to do so, because it gives you the freedom to explore as much as you want to and 10 Nights are a good length of stay to explore a lot.
You will have plenty of opportunities to spend your days and nights here in Kos. Do a bit of sightseeing when you had enough of hanging out on the beach and make an excursion to the castle in Kos town. The ruins are impressive and are definitely worth the visit.
If you head to Kos Town in the early evening, you have many different tavernas, restaurants and fast food spots to choose from, for your lunch and dinner. Most of the bars and restaurants offer a great view of the harbour, so take your time and enjoy this long holiday. Kardamena is also only 18 miles from Kos town, so would be worth a visit, too. It’s easy to get there by public buses or by cab…but it’s much more easier to get there if you rent a car :)
- Kos Holiday: 10 Nights incl. good Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £145
- Travel period: 12/04/2015 – 22/04/2015
- Travel duration: 10 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 25°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: click on ‘back to results’ on Expedia and change the airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 2.5-star Paradise Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 7 reviews
- Location: close to Kos beach
- Destination: Kos
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Kos not included. By bus 1hr, £2 each way.
- Rental car: on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £145 per person based on 2 adults sharing