Are you ready for a lush Twentys experience here in Kos? Have a long summer party directly in the heart of Kardamena in a hotel which is great for party people. Thomson.co.uk is offering a cheap holiday package incl. flights from London Gatwick to Kos with a 2 star hotel for only £128 per person! Here are the details:
You spend your party days in the 2 star Elga Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which has a splendid location. You’re close to everything and you’re probably able to see the clubs and bars directly from your balcony, because it’s only a 5 minutes’ walk to the Bar Street. The beach is also just a stroll of 10 minutes away, so no need to stay all the time at the pool. Though the pool is like the cradle of party in the hotel :) There are all-day parties going on with music and a pool bar which keeps supplying you with well-mixed cocktails. Get tanned on the big terrace or relax from your hangover with burgers for example. The rooms are basic but they all got balconies and kitchenettes. And a supermarket is just down the road where you can buy your food and drinks.
Kardamena was once a little fishing village that turned nowadays into the most vibrant and liveliest holiday spot of Kos. It is located on the south east coast of Kos and is only half an hour away from Kos Town which is also worth being visited. So pack your bags with all that you need for 2 weeks in June and enjoy endless bars and discos close to the local beach. Rock that place :)
FYI: I ticked off the transfer option on Thomson, because the hotel is around 4 miles from the airport. There is a bus every 4 hours driving to Kardamena for only £1 each way and even a taxi turns out to be cheaper than the transfer option with probably £6 each way.
- Kos Party Holiday: 14 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only £128
- Travel period: 04/06/2014 – 18/06/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Norwegian Air
- Hotel: 2-star Elga Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 90 reviews
- Location: Kardamena directly in the centre, close to everything
- Destination: Kos
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Kos not included. The hotel is only 4 miles from the airport. Bus (£1) every 4 hours and by taxi it costs you probably around £6.
- Price: only £128 per person based on two adults sharing
Short note: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £1490 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing. Don’t forget to tick off the transfer option to get the price that I’ve found.