In my opinion, Greece is one of the most beautiful holiday destinations of all! :) Just think about the white washed houses, the deep blue, sea and the charming fishing boats. With this Spring holiday to Kos you’re in for something extra special. Located right by Kos Town, you have great architecture and beautiful beaches at your fingertips. Kos Town Castle and the Western Archaeological Zone should make your list of must-see sights. Polemi Golden Beach is one of the prettiest around the area. To see more of the gorgeous coast, I’d recommend to book a sailing trip. There are great offers around. Take some time for yourself only :*
Your Kos Spring holiday!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Nefeli Hotel & Studios (4,5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). The beach is right within walking distance and daily breakfast is all taken care of. If you’d like, you can also upgrade to half board or full board. An outdoor pool and a pool bar are right on site. Once a week the hotel hosts Greek evenings and BBQs so make sure to not miss out :)
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Kos Spring Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £203pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 25 April – 2 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- alternative airports: Gatwick (+ £30)
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Nefeli Hotel & Studios
- Rating: 4,5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 238 reviews
- Location: Kos Town
- Destination: Kos, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast (upgrades available)
- Airport transfer in Kos: return transfers for £29pp
- Luggage: Add up to one 20kg bag for £22.50 per bag each way
- ATOL protected by Loveholidays!
- Price: only £203 per person