Kos is one of the most popular of the Greek islands. It’s no surprise when you see stunning photos of beautiful, white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and a really lovely climate. This is the perfect opportunity for you to catch some early summer sun.
You will be staying in the Theatraki Studios and Apartments, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5. This hotel has both an outdoor pool and a children’s splash pool, a nice addition so you aren’t forced to have water splashed in your face if you fancy a swim. It is situated only a 10 minute walk from Kos Town, yet boasts beautiful views over lemon trees and olive groves. It really is picturesque, and somewhere that you probably won’t want to leave!
Whilst you’re here I would definitely recommend heading into Kos Town. It is a really lively place to be, with plenty to keep you busy. I really like Kos Town Castle, you get some really pretty views from it and also it’s always nice to add a bit of history into a holiday. There is also the beaches. There is a beach called “Bubble Beach” which is actually really cool. It’s a part of Paradise Beach, once you’re there you could swim out to about 300 feet, if you put your head under water you will be able to see all of the bubbles coming up from the sand; in certain parts it’s so concentrated that it’s like a jacuzzi!
This deal is available to you on thomson.co.uk for only £255 per person. This is based on a family of 4 sharing an apartment. This includes your hotel stay and flights, for this time of year this price is really quite the bargain!
It’s the perfect excuse for you and your family to catch some early summer sun and start enjoying yourselves early! It’s a phenomenal 32°C in June, so you will definitely come back warmed to the bone and much happier!
- Kos: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £255
- Travel dates: 02/06/2015 – 09/06/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3* Theatraki Studios & Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 15 reviews
- Location: 10 minutes from old town
- Destination: Kos Town, Kos
- Meals: Self-Catering
- Airport transfer in Kos not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Find cheap Car Rentals on: carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £255 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing