Once you arrive at Krabi you will be staying at an absolutely awesome hotel, located just 15 minutes from Ao Nang beach. This southern region of Thailand is beautiful and you may want to do nothing but spend the time on the beach. If you so choose, I’d recommend you try out the tours nearby Krabi which include the James Bond Island tour and Snorkelling, so just research them and hopefully they suit you! Or if you really want to indulge then there are a load of lovely markets in the area as well as some Thai food places such as May & Mark’s which I’d recommend you try out!
Book your Krabi Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing Apasari Hotel Krabi (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna find it absolutely stunning on your Krabi Break! It’s located pretty close by to many beaches, including some strangely-named ones… Ao Nang Beach, Ao Phra Nang and Noppharathara Beach! Your breakfast is included in this deal but your lunch and dinner aren’t, so I’d recommend you check out the local restaurants in case you feel peckish during the day. These include Carnivore Steak and Grill, Umberto’s Cuisine and May&Zin Restaurant!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Krabi Break: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £626 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 10-18 March 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights (+1 Night flight)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Apasari Hotel Krabi
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 301 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Krabi
- Destination: Thailand
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Thailand: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Luggage included
- Price: only £626 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!