Getting into the festive spirit can be tricky no matter who you are. Trying to get everything sorted out for the big day can leave you pretty drained. One thing that I’ve found that might help you out is this Krakow Christmas break! I put this deal together with Trivago and my Flights Finder so follow the links for more.
Krakow Christmas Break
You won’t have to worry about much with thanks to this fantastic deal. For it, you’ll be staying in the Angel House 2, located around a half a mile outside the city centre. Each day you’ll be able to stroll in at your leisure and soak in the atmosphere. The accommodation comes very highly rated with a pretty fantastic reputation to back it up. After nearly 500 reviews it has managed to maintain a rating of 8.3 out of 10 on Trivago.
Along with your stay in this great accommodation, you also get return flights from London Stanstead to Krakow. So in just a couple of clicks, you’ll be well on your way to enjoying the festive season. Krakow is a beautiful city no matter what time of year it is but during the festive season, it really comes into its own. The main market is located in the square in the city centre in the middle of the Old Town. There are plenty of fabulous gifts and delicious treats to be had at these gorgeous markets.
All of the finer points are just below so make sure you follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Krakow Christmas Break: 3 Nights Stay in an Ideally Located Accommodation incl. Return Flights for just £98
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 03/12/2018 – 06/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Angel House 2 B&B
- Score: 8.3 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.5 miles from the city centre
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £98 per person based on two adults sharing