Fancy a cheeky present before Christmas day? I’ve got one for you right here ;) This is a fantastic getaway to the majestic city of Krakow, one of Poland’s oldest cities and is an absolute bargain for less than £100. I spotted this on Trivago & my Flight Finder!
Krakow Christmas Markets
I’ve been trawling through tons of deals to find you a fantastic Christmas getaway and I think this is one of the best so far as you will be staying in the perfectly located 4 Seasons Cracow apartments! The apartment (complete with your own balcony) serves as a wonderful base from which to explore the beautifully preserved medieval town of Krakow. It is also a short stroll away from the colourful cobble-stoned old town.
A fantastic Christmas market is the one in Rynek Główny which is ideal for soaking up the festive Christmas season and it’s a wonderful place to pick up Christmas gifts, souvenirs and to try some amazing Polish food and drinks! The main Square is filled with rustic wooden stalls selling all kinds of folk art, Christmas ornaments, candies and sweets, jewellery and pottery! Take in the storybook atmosphere, and keep warm with hot mulled wine, locally known as ‘grzaniec’.
If I’ve got you in the holiday spirit, click any of the links to complete the booking! :)
- Krakow Christmas Markets: 3 nights Stay in a Top-Rated Apartment with Balcony incl. Return Flights only £94pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4 Seasons Cracow
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £94 per person based on two adults sharing