Poland’s former capital and the oldest university town in the country, Krakow is the ideal place for a sightseeing city break. The Old Town is placed on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites due to the mix of baroque to Art Nouveau, renaissance to Gothic.. this city has it all.
I put together this deal for 3 nights in the Polish city, staying in a gorgeous central hotel on a self catering basis, and flying return from London Stansted.. all for only £83 per person!!
Your Krakow City Break Package Deal
You will be staying at the Venetian House Courtyard Apartments, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which are situated directly on Krakow’s main market. Kraków Główny Train Station is just 900m away and the Wawel Castle is a 10-minute walk away from the apartments – the Cloth Hall or St. Mary’s Basilica are also super nearby, perfect for sightseeing!
Your apartment will include a bathroom with hairdryer, free Wi-Fi throughout, TV with DVD player and a fully equipped kitchenette that includes a refrigerator, a microwave and kitchenware, as well as a dining area. An added bonus is a discount voucher for breakfast at Castor Coffee Club, located at Plac Mariacki 1, is provided.
- Krakow: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £83
- Travel dates: Tues 19 January 2016 – Fri 22 January 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Available at an additional cost
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Venetian House Courtyard Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 667 reviews
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: None
- Airport transfer: Find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £82.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing