Are you up for a little city break this Spring?! At this price, you have no excuse! Head over to the thriving capital of Poland and stay right in the old town area! You’ll be able to go explore as much as you like, just step out of the door ;) The Main Market Square and the Church of the Virgin Mary should make your list of must-see sights. You’ll be stunned by the majestic architecture, I tell you! In the evenings, I’d recommend a pub crawl. There are great bars and breweries around. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere and toast to a pleasant stay!
Your Krakow Getaway
You’ll be staying at the 4* apartment Ventus Rosa right in the heart of Krakow. The apartment comes with great ratings (4,5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and well-decorated interiors. The Main Market Square is only minutes away. Breakfast is available for a surcharge, but you’ll have your own little kitchenette in your room. At this price, you can’t go wrong. Enjoy culture, nightlife, and delicious cuisine. Go for it :)
- Krakow Getaway: 2 Nights incl. Well Rated 4* Hotel & Flights only £101 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago & Skyscanner!
- Travel dates: 04/04/2017 – 06/04/2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- alternative airports: Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ventus Rosa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 397 reviews
- Location: approx. 0,4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Krakow
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Krakow not included: check your optinos here!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £101 per person based on 2 adults sharing