I found you this Krakow Break with dates available up to April! Head to the magical city of Krakow, a city supposedly founded on the defeat of a dragon! The city has a beautiful Old Town area and is home to Rynek Glowny, the largest market square in Europe. Wawel Catherdral is arguably the city’s main attraction. It’s the third church to be built on the site, and was consecrated in 1364. The church St Mary’s Basilica and Wawel Castle are also great to admire! If you want to do something different, you can travel down Wieliczka Salt Mine, 14km southeast of Krakow!
4* Krakow Break
The 4* Sympozjum Hotel in Krakow has a 3.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel has all the usual luxuries, plus you’ll have access to the on-site spa facilities, such as the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and a steam sauna. It’s just on the outskirts of the city, making getting to the heart of the action so simple.
This deal also includes the option to include a trip to the haunting site of Auschwitz, and it’s an absolute must visit. For a little surcharge you can take in one of WW2’s most famous sites. (Double-check availability with the provider directly.)
I found this awesome Krakow break on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely trip!
- Krakow: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Auschwitz Tour Option & Flights for only £79 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Your holiday is ATOL protected
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31 August 2018
- Sample dates: 27 – 29 June 2018
- Must book within two days of voucher purchase
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3 night stay available starting from £119 pp
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Liverpool, Belfast
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: 4* Sympozjum Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: approx. 2.1 miles from city centre
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: breakfast
- Tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau available upon upgrade, £29.13 pp
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only.
- Price is based on 2 people sharing, so you need to buy two vouchers
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly