I found you this Krakow Break with dates available up to June! Head to the magical city of Krakow, a city supposedly founded on the defeat of a dragon!
Krakow City Break
For this fantastic break, you have the choice between the Hotel Yarden or the Petrus Hotel. They’re both excellent choices for exploring the entire city. It’s just on the outskirts of the city, making getting to the heart of the action so simple.
The city has a beautiful Old Town area and is home to Rynek Glowny, the largest market square in Europe. Wawel Cathedral is arguably the city’s main attraction. It’s the third church to be built on the site and was consecrated in 1364. The church St Mary’s Basilica and Wawel Castle are also great to admire! If you want to do something different, you can travel down Wieliczka Salt Mine, 14km southeast of Krakow!
I found this awesome Krakow break on Groupon! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely trip!
- Krakow City Break: 2 – 4 Nights Incl. Choice of Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from Multiple Departures from only £69
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Your holiday is ATOL protected
- Valid for arrivals on selected dates from Feb to Jun 2019.
- Must book within two days of voucher purchase
- Length of stay: 2 -4 nights
- Airport of departure: London (Stansted, Gatwick), Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Hotel Yarden or the Petrus Hotel
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only.
- Price is based on 2 people sharing, so you need to buy two vouchers
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly