What a bargain! I have found a perfect mini break to the city of Krakow in Poland. Take a look at this sweet deal!
Krakow Winter Mini Break
You will stay in the 5* Hotel Unicus Palace (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor) in the beautiful city of Krakow. Here, you will find plenty to do with many attractions that you can visit. The city is full of culture and history with a lot of interesting architecture, monuments, museums and art galleries. I definitely recommend that you visit the medieval market square which is one of the largest in Europe. For more ideas on what to do in this city, check our TripAdvisor for the top things to do.
At the hotel you will have a spacious double room with a TV, tea or coffee-making facilities and private en suite with a walk in shower. As a part of the price you will receive both a breakfast and 2-course dinner from the hotel’s restaurant – this doesn’t include drinks!
If you like the look of this holiday, then head over to Voyage Prive to book this cheap deal.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Poland: 2 Nights incl. 5* Half Board Hotel & Flights only £186 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 4 – 6 December 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Liverpool, Birmingham
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Hotel Unicus Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4 reviews
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: Half board
- Airport transfer in Krakow not included: from £51
- Price breakdown includes booking fee
- Price: only £186 per person based on 2 adults sharing