Are you still looking for some travel inspiration for 2017?! Well, how about an adventure to Kuala Lumpur! It is the capital and the largest city of Malaysia so be sure to experience something extra special. Kuala Lumpur’s skyline is famous for the stunning Petronas Twin Towers, you might have seen in one or the other movie! The whole city comes alive at night when all the city lights start illuminating the night sky. Within the city you have best options for shopping and dining. To get a taste of Malaysia’s rich culture, I’d recommend a visit to the Thean Hou Temple or the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple. A little further out of the city, you will find stunning beaches and breathtaking coves. Go explore the Sepang Gold Coast or plan a visit to Batu Inferring :)
Your Kuala Lumpur adventure!https://www.myholidayguru.co.uk/?f=69710
You’ll be staying in the Crossroads Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Travellers’ Choice 2017 Winner). The city centre is within easy reach and previous travelers were more than happy with their stay. Facilities on site include a stunning rooftop cafe with great panorama over Kuala Lumpur’s skyline!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Kuala Lumpur Adventure: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £622pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson!
- Travel dates: 22/02/2017 – 02/03/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: malaysia
- Hotel: Crossroads Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 416 reviews
- Destination: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer in Kuala Lumpur: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £622 per person based on 2 adults sharing