Fancy a cheeky holiday somewhere a little off the radar? Heard of the Canary Islands? Of course you have! Don’t worry however, you wont be mixed in with the hustle and bustle of Lanzarote or Tenerife.. you could be heading to La Palma, the smaller but sweeter cousin of the main islands, for 7 nights with this great Thomson deal! It includes a 4* Hotel, a bed and breakfast basis, return flights from London Gatwick and transfers.. for only £218 per person!!
Your La Palma Holiday Package Deal
The hotel in question with this fabulous package deal is the Hotel Las Olas (4/5 on TripAdvisor) conveniently located just 7 minutes walk from Cancajos Beach and a short but oh-so-sweet 3 minute drive from La Palma airport. The island’s capital, Santa Cruz de la Palma is also just under 10 minutes drive away.
- La Palma, Canary Islands: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £218
- Travel dates: Sun 10 Jan 2016 – Sun 17 Jan 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: Hotel Las Olas
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 371 reviews
- Destination: La Palma, Canary Islands
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in La Palma: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £218 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)