Slovenia features some of the most pristine nature in all of Europe, whether it’s lush swathes of pine forests or breathtaking mountain vistas. If you’re a lovely of the great outdoors and are itching to explore somewhere you might not have thought of before, then I can only recommend a trip to Lake Bled!
Lake Bled Getaway
With a beautiful white-washed monastery perched on an island in the heart of the lake and the awesome backdrop of the Alps, Lake Bled offers some of the best vistas going. It’s so pretty that you feel like it’s something that belongs on a postcard!
Using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder I’ve managed to put together a great deal for a 3-night break to Bled, situated just over half an hour away from the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana. Included are your return flights as well as your stay at Hotel Kompas, a brilliant 4* hotel situated just a stone’s throw away from the lake itself. Free breakfast is provided each morning, and when you’re not too busy hiking and sailing out on the lake, you can always just go for a lovely swim in the indoor pool on-site!
The hotel offers brilliant views of Bled Castle, perched high up on a cliff which overlooks the whole lake. It’s honestly like something out of a fairy tale – be sure to head up there to enjoy the views from a different perspective.
Simply click the links to head over to the providers’ website, where you can book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Lake Bled Getaway: 3 Nights in Fantastic 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £162
- Provider: Hotels.com + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 25/03/2019 – 28/03/2019
- Alternative dates:
- 04/03/2019 – 07/03/2019: £176
- 05/03/2019 – 08/03/2019: £168
- 01/04/2019 – 04/04/2019: £163
- 02/04/2019 – 05/04/2019: £179
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Ljubljana
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Kompas
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bled, Slovenia
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £162 per person based on two adults sharing