Always wanted to head to the lakes in Northern Italy? Forget Milan and Venice.. Lake Como and Lecco are the places to be! The surrounding area is a thing of beauty, with the city of Lecco boasting a weekly market with 9000 stalls, held every Wednesday and Saturday. The nearby towns of Bellagio and Varenna are also worth a visit, with beautiful water front promenades and gardens.
I definitely recommend you rent a car during your stay in Lake Como, as the nearest airport are just under 2 hours away, including Milan Malpensa, where you will be flying in and out of.
Book your Lake Como Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Clarion Collection Hotel Griso (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Lake Como Holiday! It’s a non-smoking hotel, and pets are also allowed, so bring the dog along to join in the experience with you! There’s also a restaurant where you’ll be getting your breakfast, but you could also order dinner there if you really want! (At a surcharge). The free WiFi is really useful as you can send photos to your friends and family back home :)
- Lake Como Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £291 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel period: 2-9 December 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Pick your own, though prices may vary!
- Destination: Lake Como
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Clarion Collection Hotel Griso
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 442 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Malgrate, Lombardy
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Check options here
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £291 per person based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!