Lake Como is one of the those places that I can see myself living happily for the rest of my life. It is picture perfect, peaceful and the locals just seem to be in a perpetual state of bliss as a result of their surroundings. I have found an excellent offer using a combination of Trivago.co.uk and Expedia.co.uk for two people to enjoy nine nights of relaxation and romance in an Italian paradise, this September.
Lake Como Holiday
It would be criminal to visit Lake Como and not try out some locally produced wine. There is a place called the Ten Wine Bar close to your hotel, where you will be able to experiment with all the finest locally produced wines. Alibi Café is another superb bar where you can enjoy a great night out. My main recommendation would be to hire out a car and drive yourself to the Belvedere della Sighignola which is one of the most beautiful sights you will ever see. You get a bird’s eye view of the whole lake and it is extremely romantic to say the least. The whole area is blessed with high levels of natural beauty, so I really can’t stress enough, how much renting a car will free you up to see as much of it as possible over your eight night stay.
The hotel for your offer is the Hotel Corte Santa Libera. It has a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence also. Here you will be able to enjoy exceptional views of the valley without having to leave poolside. It is a tranquil and quaint location which again sparks more romance than a Mills & Boon novel.
The flights for your trip are from East Midlands to Milan airport with Ryanair from 3rd November – 12th November 2015. The flights need to be booked separately from the hotel and you can see the flight times in the screenshot below. The hotel is reachable in a one hour drive from the airport so again, renting a car would be the most efficient way. Don’t forget: if you would like to fly from a different airport simply amend the search below or find you favourite flights below. :)
Experience the best that Lake Como has to offer with this great holiday package. Follow the links below to book this offer now.
- Price breakdown:
- Lake Como Holiday: 9 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £207
- Travel period: 3rd November – 12th November 2015
- Length of stay: 9 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 11-16°C
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Alternative airports: find more cheap flights from London, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham and Cardiff
- Destination: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Corta Di Santa Libera
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 117 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: San Fedele Intelvi, Italy
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: £3 on bus and train
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £207 per person based on two adults sharing