Book yourself in for a breathtaking spring getaway to the Italian Lakes with this lovely little deal I’ve spotted on Travelsupermarket!
Lake Como Mini Break
Anyone who’s been to the likes of Lake Garda or Lake Maggiore know that there’s something special about the Italian lakes. The historic towns set against the dramatic mountain backdrop – it’s a beautiful sight you’ll never forget!
I’ve spotted various deals to Lake Como next spring, departing from various airports and dates. I’ll list some that I’ve found below but you can always customise this yourselves over on the providers’ website to see what other deals you can find. The holiday package includes your return flights to Milan Malpensa as well as your 3 nights at the NH Lecco Pontevecchio, a brilliant 4* hotel in the charming town of Lecco. Be sure to head up to the town of Bellagio – its unique position on the lake makes for some amazing photo ops!
Departures from London
Departures from Edinburgh
- Lake Como Mini Break: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights from only £133
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Lecco Pontevecchio
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Lecco, Lake Como, Italy
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £133 per person based on two adults sharing