The stunning Lake Garda has to be one of my favourite destinations in Italy. Take a boat out onto the lake and admire the calm waters shimmering in the sunshine or enjoy a picturesque hike in the mountains. Whatever you do, these views will stay with you forever!
Your Holiday in Lake Garda
Are you hungry for some breathtaking views and the pest Italian cuisine around? Great, I have just the thing you need. This deal includes a 2 night stay in a gorgeous hotel near Lake Garda as well as return flights from London Stansted from £108 per person, including a €3 fee due at the hotel upon arrival.
The gorgeous 4* Poiano Resort Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) will amaze you with its lush surroundings and beautiful exterior design. Spacious and chic rooms await you inside and you’ll be able to enjoy a range of leisure activities here, like archery, tennis or volleyball and a few laps in the salt water swimming pool. If you’re looking forward to unwind and kick your feet back, you should pay La Spa a visit and enjoy a Turkish bath, sauna or a massage.
Of course the main star of the show is Lake Garda with plenty of water sports and leisure activities on offer. The lakes shores are lined with towns and villages, each unique and full of opportunity to explore the local cuisine and culture. A hike in the mountains will leave you speechless as you witness some of the most spectacular views Italy has to offer – pack your comfy hiking shoes and a nice sun hat and get exploring!
- Lake Garda Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £108 pp
- Travel dates: 24-26 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Poiano Resort Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,262 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 1.2 miles from city centre
- Destination: Lake Garda
- Meals: Self-catering
- You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Airport transfer in Italy not included, check public transport connections here
- Price: only £108 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price breakdown:
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.