Lake Garda in Italy is one of my favourite escapes. It’s so calm and peaceful, it’s just the perfect place to get away from all the stress of modern life. Take some time out for yourselves with this wonderful getaway that I spotted on Groupon.
Get away to Lake Garda
You can spend two nights in bliss at in your choice from two stunning hotels. Your first option is the Garda Family House, or you can shack up in the Hotel Al Maso. Both hotels have plenty of activities to keep you occupied, with a basketball court, outdoor pools, or saunas available. All you have to do is decide whether you’d rather chill out, or stay a bit active. Of course, while you’re here a visit to Lake Garda itself is an absolute must. Be sure you go for a little wander along its shores. The ultimate in romance! If you don’t think two nights is enough, don’t panic. There’s the option to extend your stay up to at least four nights.
I found this lovely getaway over on Groupon so do be sure you book with them directly. Have a great time!
- Lake Garda: 2 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £79pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- You must buy two vouchers to complete this booking
- Single Travellers Supplement for solo travellers
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay up to 4 nights available, prices vary
- Dates: valid for travel up to July 2018
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Bristol, Glasgow (all from £99pp)
- Hotel: Garda Family House or Hotel Al Maso
- Rating: Check TripAdvisor for ratings of both hotels
- Destination: Lake Garda, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included
- Hand luggage only included
- Price: only £79 per person based on two adults sharing
For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly!