I found you this stunning Lake Garda Wellness Resort! One of the most famous lakes in Italy, Lake Garda is just bursting with beauty! Picture crystal blue waters, set against alpine mountains and dotted with cobblestone villages! You can rent a boat and take a picnic out on the lake, or go for a hike around the shores! Be sure to sample some Italian pizza, pasta and ice cream during your stay too!
Borgo dei Poeti Wellness Resort
The Borgo dei Poeti Wellness Resort has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotel is in direct contact with nature, and it’s the perfect location for you to escape the hustle and bustle of your everyday life. There is a superb range of wellness and massage facilities and treatments, there area 12 rooms in total! There’s also a bar and restaurant on site. As part of this deal, you’ll receive breakfast each morning, one 3 course dinner and a 20% discount on the wellness centre. You’ll be staying in a standard or attic room.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please remember that once you click the link you will have to create a Voyage Prive account (if you do not have on already) before reaching the deal page. Have a great time!
- Lake Garda Wellness Resort: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Extras for only £189 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example travel dates: 16 – 18 April 2018
- More dates available!
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3, 4, 5, 7 & 10 night stays also available
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Hand luggage included. Checked-bags for £37 per bag per way available.
- Hotel: 4* Borgo dei Poeti Wellness Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lake Garda, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfers not included!
- Price includes: booking fee, stay in Attic Room, 20% discount on a treatment in the wellness centre, 1 free wine and oil tasting, free parking
- Total price: £377 (at time of publication)
- Price: only £188.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly