Come to beautiful Lake Windemere in the Lake District for a two-night stay with tonnes of extras thrown in for an unforgettable experience. I found this deal for you on Wowcher. Read on to find out why its worth your while!
Lake Windemere Spa Break
The Newby Bridge Hotel 4* (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is a beautiful place to spend a few days in with beautiful gardens to explore and the huge lake to sail down. A cruise is provided on one day of your stay as well as breakfast each morning, constant spa access and even a huge 3-course meal on your first night. You can live like the kings of Cumbria with this splendid offer.
- Lake Windemere Spa Break: 2 Nights 4* Hotel with Leisure Access, Breakfast, 3-Course Dinner for 1 Night, Cruise and Cream Tea £100
- Provider: Wowcher
- Stay period: Valid until 31st Mar 2019.
- Exceptions 22nd Dec-2nd Jan, 15th-23rd Feb, and 29th March-31st Mar.
- Surcharge for weekend stays
- Hotel: Newby Bridge Hotel 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Lake Windermere, Cumbria
- Meals: Breakfast. 3-Course Dinner for one night.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £100 per person based on two adults sharing