Lanzarote, on the Canary Islands, is known for its geology in particular, with over 300 volcanic cones! The black lava fields are like nothing you’ve ever seen before, so remember to get your cameras ready! If you’re keen to absorb the culture as well as the beautiful sights, then you have to visit the Museo de la Pirateria, where you can learn about the numerous attacks Lanzarote suffered at the hands of pirates from across Europe and Africa during the 16th century! If you just want to relax, then there are plenty of beaches, so you can sunbathe all day long!
Book your Lanzarote Break today!
Hotel THB Tropical Island (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is a spectacular resort located in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, and it’s the perfect place to stay if you’re planning a family holiday! The kids are gonna love it! The 14 swimming pools (yes, 14!) are definitely enough so that everyone staying in the hotel can have a great time, as well as their own space! Remember that there’s also a bar and lounge, fitness centre with gym, a spa, a hot-tub, and a tennis court (for when you’ve had enough of relaxing)! There is also wheelchair access, and you have a microwave in your room just in case you feel like eating in with the family!
I found this deal for you on Loveholidays!
- Lanzarote Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £155 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Example dates: 16 – 23 May 2018
- More dates in May 2018 (price varies)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Newcastle
- Alternative airports: Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow, Liverpool, London airports, Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Luggage: Hand luggage included. Hold luggage for an extra of £25.50 per bag per way
- Hotel: 4* THB Tropical Island
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 300 metres from the beach
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfers not included. Shuttle Transfer = from £11 pp
- This holiday is ATOL Protected by Loveholidays
- Price: only £155 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing