Sometimes it’s nice to break the mould and treat yourself to something a bit different. I have found a brilliant Lanzarote Christmas family getaway for a family of four using our Flight Finder and Trivago. Everyone should have the experience of exchanging presents in sunny climates at least once in their life. :)
Lanzarote Christmas Family Getaway
There is an awful lot of kerfuffle in the build-up to Christmas that distracts from the most important part; spending quality time with your loved ones. I can’t think of much better ways to do that than by spending the week in the lovely Costa Teguise region of Lanzarote. The beach is literally across the road from your hotel and the island itself offers you a plethora of options to spend your time outdoors.
My favourite parts of Lanzarote are Timanfaya National Park and the Playa de Papagayo as they are just so naturally stunning. If you’re looking to do a bit of trekking then options are plentiful in supply. The accommodation your family will be staying in is the well rated Apartamentos Galéon Playa which as I said has some fantastic reviews and is in a great location too.
This is a festive getaway with a difference for sure! Follow the links to book today.
- Lanzarote Christmas Family Getaway: 1 Week for Family of 4 in Beachside Hotel & Flights for only £379pp
- Provider: Trivago & Our Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/12/2018 – 27/12/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Lanzarote
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Galéon Playa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £379 per person based on family of 4 sharing