Lanzarote has always been top of my list for a winter sun holiday – and now I’ve found a great bargain to get there. So check out the tempting details of this deal that enables you to enjoy the winter sun in one of the most beautiful Canary Islands…
14 nights stay in Lanzarote
When the end of the year rolls around and the UK is dark and miserable we can always rely on Lanzarote for our winter sun. I’ve found a great deal from Expedia for a group holiday to send you and 3 friends off to Lanzarote for just £265 per person.
With this deal you’ll be staying in the Club del Carmen apartments just a stone’s throw away from the beach. Tripadvisor gives the apartments 4/5 so you can sleep easy at night – or siesta easy in the day. With two swimming pools and the beach a walk away you’ll be spoilt for choice where to sit back and enjoy the sun.
Lanzorte isn’t just beaches and sunbathing though. Make sure you set aside a few days to explore the culture of the island, visit one of their museums or explore the garden of cactuses – just watch where you sit!
December is cold and dark so treat yourself to an early Christmas present and book today!
- 14 nights stay Lanzarote December 2015 only £265
- Travel dates: 11/12/2015 – 25/12/2015 (Other dates available, prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 21 degrees
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: London Heathrow
- Airline: Norwegian Air
- Hotel: Club Del Carmen
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 159 reviews
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Airport transfer: Transfer not included. Taxi for £10-12
- Price: only £265 per person based on 4 adults sharing