Sometimes we all need to get away from it all and soak up some sunshine. With this Lanzarote family getaway, you can grab yourself and your kids a great value break to a gorgeous island. This deal from Love Holidays is seriously hard to beat so grab it before its gone!
Lanzarote Family Getaway
You don’t have to compromise on anything just because you’re getting an amazing break for an amazing price. During your time in Lanzarote, you’ll be staying at the well rated Bitacora Club Apartments. These gorgeous apartments have plenty of great facilities that will have you feeling rested and relaxed in no time. Theres a fabulous pool where the kids can play all day long. The hotel also happens to be in a great location for getting some quality time on the beach.
Included in the package are return flights from Manchester to Lanzarote. I’ve selected these flights because they are the cheapest but you can get some pretty fantastic value at other departure airports. Former guests of this hotel absolutely love it and have plenty of positive things to say about it. It has been praised by its former guests as being family-friendly and offering some amazing service for a price thats hard to beat. Lanzarote is a great year-round destination because it gets some fantastic sunshine even despite the time of year.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Lanzarote Family Getaway: 7 Nights in a Gorgeous, Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights for a Family of 4 just £146pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 22/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester (Plenty of alternatives available at varying prices)
- Destination airport: Lanzarote
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bitacora Lanzarote Club Apartments
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £146 per person based on two adults and two children sharing