If you want a little sunshine in your winter, I can’t recommend anything better than this lovely Lanzarote holiday in November. How can you resist seven days in bliss, and just when it’s getting a bit nippy back at home? Read on to find out more about this wonderful holiday.
Lanzarote holiday in November
You’re staying in the Luz Y Mar Apartments in the super popular resort of Puerto del Carmen. I’ve been there a couple of times myself, and I must say every time I go I fall more in love with it. The hotel you’re staying in is just a 15 minute walk from the beach, or of course you can stay and laze around by the pool in your hotel complex. Both are the perfect option for soaking up some rays. And you will get some sunshine – the weather in Lanzarote in November is much better than here in the UK, with averages of about 24 degrees. Toasty!
When you’re in Puerto del Carmen, there’s tonnes to keep you going. There are lots of cocktail bars, restaurants, and bars to pass away the evening or celebrate into the wee hours. But, be sure you take one day off to go and tour around the island. Lanzarote is amazing, and the volcano Timanfaya and its national park is definitely worth visiting. Book your holiday with TravelSupermarket using the links I’ve provided you below!
- Lanzarote Holiday in November: 7 Night Stay in Puerto Del Carmen Hotel with Flights from Birmingham £215pp
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: 16/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Destination airport: Lanzarote Arrecife
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Luz Y Mar Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 15 minute walk from the beach and the main strip, 10 minute walk to the old town
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included. Puerto Del Carmen is a 10 minute drive from the airport
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £215 per person based on two adults sharing