I’ve found you this lovely deal in sunny Cyprus this March! The hotel is located around 7km from Larnaka – there’s a bus service every half an hour – a sunny seaside resort where you’ll find the stunning Agios Lazaros Church, built in the 9th-century, as well as the Pierides Archaeological Foundation, established in 1839 to protect precious artifacts in the area, which were often subject to robbery. Larnaka is also home to the island’s Natural History Museum, which, as the name suggests, offers an introduction into the natural history of the island.
4* Princess Beach Hotel
With this deal, you can live like royalty in the Princess Beach Hotel! As well as being a 4* establishment, 766 reviewers on TripAdvisor have given it a 4/5 rating! This deal includes a 7 night stay in a double or twin room with free Wi-Fi and beautiful Mediterranean views as well as breakfast every morning. The hotel is located directly on the beach, but also has its own pool and spa facilities. In the surrounding area, restaurants and bars can be found in abundance, but there is also a bar and restaurant on site. The hotel is family-friendly.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Cyprus: 7 Nights incl. Flights, 4* Hotel and Breakfast for only £231 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- ATOL Protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 8 – 15 March 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: London Luton, Birmingham (prices may vary)
- Airline: easyJet
- Deal includes one piece of hand luggage pp, hold luggage can be booked fror an additional £22.50 per 20kg bag each way
- Hotel: Princess Beach Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 766 reviews
- Destination: Cyprus
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included, but optional add on during booking process starting from £24.50 pp return
- Price: only £231 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly