It’s Las Vegas baby! You could be spending 10 nights in the city where dreams are made! Don’t miss out on all the amazing sights, lights and nights! All the hotels there are sights in themselves: Go and visit the Bellagio fountains, the Venetian canals, and the Luxor pyramid! If you’re into your gambling, or into your culture, there is so much to do for all types of holiday-goers! Go to the Mob Museum, or to the vast amount of circuses on offer, and live the dream for 10 nights!
Book your unforgettable Las Vegas break!
You could be staying in the fantastic Excalibur Hotel & Casino (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) on the Las Vegas Boulevard! There are not only 2 heated pools of course, but also a casino, fitness facilities, multi-lingual staff, and a hair salon! Just remember not to go overboard with the gambling, and to set a limit for yourself! (I’m just warning you… I won $50 and lost $100 straight after!) There’s also an arcade room in case you feel like relaxing in the hotel, and of course free WiFi, so you can still message your friends and family who are back home! Finally, there is an amazing spa with lots on offer including hot stone, Swedish, and sports massages, to name but a few!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Las Vegas Break: 10 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £552 pp
- Travel period: 14-24 November 2016
- Length of stay: 10 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Destination: Las Vegas (via Frankfurt and San Francisco)
- Airline: United Airlines
- Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 610 reviews
- Location: Las Vegas Boulevard
- Board basis: Non-inclusive
- Price: only £552 per person based on two adults sharing
- +291.20 USD total due at hotel