If you’re still seeking sunshine this year then don’t worry, it’s not too late to go. I’ve found you a very lovely last minute Corfu holiday over on Thomson that will hopefully have everything that you are looking for. Grab your passport and pack your bags, this is a deal you’ll want to snap up pronto!
Book this last minute Corfu holiday!
The hotel you’ll be staying in is the very lovely Ekati Complex which is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor. It’s found near the town of Kavos, and the hotel is on the coast on the south east of the island. That makes this is the ideal holiday for sun seekers. This is still true in September, as the temperatures in Corfu can climb to as much as 28 degrees during the day. You’re still more than able to sit on a sun lounger with a cocktail from the bar.
The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from all the best bars and clubs Kavos town has to offer, and there are even a few bars on the way to whet your appetite. Whether you’re looking here for a relaxed, stress free holiday or are in search of the party atmosphere, this is the best place for you.
I found this great deal over on Thomson so be sure that you have booked it with them directly! Have a fantastic time!
- Last Minute Corfu holiday: 7 Nights incl Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £346pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 15 – 22 September 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: Ekati Complex
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 247 reviews
- Location: approx 5 minutes from Kavos
- Destination: Kavos, Corfu
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer included in price
- 15kg hold luggage included per passenger
- Price: only £346 per person based on 2 adults sharing