Its hard to believe we’ve only got one month left of the summer! If you’re like me and have left everything to do with a holiday on the long finger theres no need to worry. You can grab a great bargain with this last minute Crete getaway that I’ve found on TUI. Don’t miss out and book today!
Last Minute Crete Getaway
When it comes to relaxation it’s seriously hard to go wrong with the El komi. This fabulous hotel has plenty to love about it including the luxurious pool. During your stay at this hotel, you’ll never be far from the action. The El Komi happens to be just a 10 minute walk away from the gorgeous Paradise beach and also happens to be just next to the famous Malia strip. It has a great reputation too so you don’t have to worry about sacrificing anything.
Along with your stay in this fabulous hotel, you also get return flights from Glasgow to Malia included. On top of this, you’ve also got coach transfers to and from the airport. In just a few clicks you’ll be counting down the days till your next break in the sunshine. The great thing about the El Komi is that the pool area has only recently been revamped so you won’t have to worry about how clean it is. Don’t forget that you also get breakfast included as well!
Check out the details just below and follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Last Minute Crete Getaway: 1 Week Away at the End of August incl. Return Flights from Glasgow, Breakfast & Transfers just £280pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 28/08/2018 – 04/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Glasgow
- Destination airport: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: El Komi
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Malia, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Coach transfer included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £280 per person based on two adults sharing