It’s hard to believe that we are over half way through July! If you’re not ready to say goodbye to the summer just yet check out this last minute Dalaman holiday that I’ve found. This offer on TUI is something you won’t want to miss out on! Follow the links below to get it all booked.
Last Minute Dalaman Holiday
This offer from TUI comes with all the essential ingredients for a fantastic holiday. During your stay, you’ll be staying at the Hotel Oykun, a really well-rated family run hotel. This gorgeous hotel has plenty to keep even the toughest critic happy. During the day you can spend your time relaxing beside the pool and soaking in the friendly atmosphere. The owners of the hotel run plenty of great events too like Turkish barbecues with traditional music and dancing.
This holiday might be last minute but you’re not really compromising on anything. As well as getting your return flights from Edinburgh and breakfast each morning of your stay you also get transfers thrown in as well! Can’t say any better than that ;) The location of the hotel is perfect as well. If you want to get away from the pool scene then Calis Beach is just 100m away from the hotel.
All of the details are just below, happy travels! :)
- Last Minute Dalaman Holiday: 1 Week Stay in a Well Reviewed Hotel in August incl. Flights from Edinburgh, Breakfast & Transfers just £347pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 16/08/2018 – 23/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Dalaman
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Okyun Hotel
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Calis Beach, Dalaman
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: Coach transfers included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £347 per person based on two adults sharing