This Christmas period, head off on the last-minute holiday of the year! Wave off 2018 with a fantastic journey down the water of the Danube. With this deal for a last-minute Danube cruise from Voyage Privé, you’ll get a week in three different countries, experiencing the festive magic of each one!
Last-Minute Danube Cruise
This deal is the perfect last-minute getaway. You’ll be able to visit three cities in one week! With a stay aboard a comfortable boat, you’ll be able to stay in either a lower, middle or upper deck cabin. Each room has a large window to help you capture the stunning views around you. You’ll be treated to meals throughout your stay too. This deal includes return flights from either London, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh or Birmingham!
You can choose from not one, not two but three beautiful European countries. With this deal from Voyage Prive, you could be cruising down the Danube in Austria, Hungary and Slovakia for seven nights. You’ll be stopping off in the Austrian cities of Vienna, Melk and Durnstein. Next, sail onto Hungary where you’ll get to see Budapest and Esztergom. Lastly, you’ll get to visit the stunning, hill-top city of Bratislava in Slovakia! Each city will be sparkling with Christmas markets, powdery snow and glittering, waterside magic!
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Last-Minute Danube Cruise: 7 Nights in Vienna, Hungary and Slovakia incl. Flights, Accommodation, Meals, Welcome Drink & Transfers for £649
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Travel period for all airports:
- Cheapest dates: 20/12/2018 – 27/12/2018
- Alternative date: 27/12/2018 – 03/01/2019
- Departure airport: London, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh or Birmingham
- Destination airport: Vienna International Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Meals: All-inclusive basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £649 per person based on two adults sharing