So, England are squaring up against Croatia in the semi-final tonight – I thought I’d take it upon myself to see what deals are still going this summer and I stumbled upon this fantastic budget holiday to what is a truly awesome little island!
Last Minute Family Getaway to Brac Island
Heard of the Golden Horn? It’s one of Croatia’s most famous beaches. Imagine a long, golden beach jutting out from the coastline, reaching its way into the turquoise waters of the Adriatic Sea… It’s an absolute dream to look at the pictures, but of course it doesn’t beat actually being there yourself! ;)
I managed to find a last minute family getaway on Travel Supermarket to the town of Bol, a little resort area which is just a stone’s throw away from the Golden Horn. You’ll be staying in self-catered accommodation in the Apartments Mia, plus you’ll have direct flights from Manchester to Split. There are lots of ferry services that will take you from Split to the island of Brac so it’s a piece of cake getting around.
This is a fantastic area of Croatia to get some exploring done. Why not explore the historic centre of Split, a majestic city that dates all the way back to the Roman times? Another fantastic day out would be to head over to the gorgeous island of Hvar. Famed for its beautiful towns, the island’s coastline is dotted with wonderful little beaches and coves fringed with pine trees.
To book this holiday, simply click the link to be taken over to Travel Supermarket. If you fancy staying somewhere a bit more luxurious you can always just have a little look around over on the provider’s website. :)
- Last Minute Family Getaway to Brac Island, Croatia: 1 Week in Excellent Self-Catered Apartment incl. Manchester Flights for a Family of 4 only £203pp
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 23/07/2018 – 30/07/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Split
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Apartments Mia
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Bol, Brac Island, Croatial
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £203 per person based on family of 4 sharing