Craving a proper getaway this summer but worried you’ve left it too late? I think this deal could be the answer!
Last Minute Getaway to the Dominican Republic
I spotted some insanely cheap last minute flights to the Dominican Republic from Bristol over at my Flight Finder – so I went and did the proper Guru thing of pairing it up with a cheap hotel on Trivago! ;)
You’ll be staying at the NH Punta Cana, a fantastic 4* hotel in a convenient location close to the beaches of Bavaro. This hotel is a proper bargain in the area! The hotel’s picked up great reviews thanks to its friendly staff and high standards, and since you’ve got breakfast included each morning you know you’re getting each day off to the perfect start! You also have the opportunity to arrange day passes which give you access to neighbouring hotels’ pools and private beaches should you fancy treating yourself.
Punta Cana is a very popular resort in the Dominican Republic situated just to the south of the hotel. You’ll find a wealth of restaurants, cafés, shops and of course stunning beaches there. Being able to simply unwind beneath the swaying palms with the sound of the sea in the distance… Tell you want, I wouldn’t mind that myself right now!
This is a fantastic price for what is a truly stunning destination and there’s no end to the amount of fantastic day trips and adventures you could get up to as well! To book this deal, simply click the links to be taken to the hotel and the flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Last Minute Getaway to the Dominican Republic: 14 Nights in Great 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Direct Flights from Bristol only £640pp
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 05/07/2018 – 19/07/2018
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Punta Cana
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: NH Punta Cana
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: El Cortecito, Dominican Republic
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £640 per person based on two adults sharing