I’ve found for you a fantastic last minute getaway to the stunning region of Alcuida in Mallorca that’s perfect for your final sunny escape this year. How could you turn down a chance to stroll along the coast and watch your worries wash away?
Book this wonderful Alcudia getaway today!
You’ll be staying in the lovely Apartmentos Ferrer Tamarindos which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is located in a pretty prime location, just on the beachfront and right beside the main strip, so you really do have the best of both worlds here. You’re also really close to the Hidropark water park, Alcudia Port, and to the Roman remains in Pollentia. It’s a great spot for party seekers or for history buffs, and I’m more than sure everyone will be kept happy here.
Your room will be fitted with a kitchenette where you can make a delicious lunch after the morning’s swim, as well as a TV with satellite channels, a coffee maker, and a hair dryer. What more could you need to enjoy your holiday?
I found this fantastic deal over on Expedia so be sure that you book with them directly. Have a fantastic getaway!
- Last Minute Getaway to Alcuida in Mallorca: 3 Nights incl Hotel & Flights from £111 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 22 – 25 November 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartment Ferrer Tamarindos
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 151 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Alcudia, Mallorca
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £111 per person based on 2 adults sharing