If you’re looking for the perfect holiday this summer but don’t want to do the usual sun and surf destination, then this Spanish city might be the perfect place to stimulate the senses. I found this really great value deal on Loveholidays for a last minute Granada holiday so check it out!
Last Minute Granada Holiday
During your week in the stunning city of Granada, you will be staying in the Puertas de las Granada hotel. This highly-rated boutique hotel is in the historical district of the city. it’s close to monuments like the Alhambra, a stunning fortress, and the breath-taking Cathedral of the Incarnation. Previous guests loved this hotel’s location, decor and view from the hotel.
Granada is a stunning city for history lovers. One of your first ports of call should be the community of Albaicín, which boasts medieval Moorish architecture. The city sprawls at the bottom of the Sierra Nevada mountains so you’re guaranteed a stunning view. Make sure to check out the usual landmarks like Mirador San Nicolis and the Capilla Real. This city also has a grit to it: you’ll find plenty of street art and graffiti. There’s a bohemian vibe that you’ll find in the city’s bars and tapas restaurants.
This is a really great deal so follow the link below to get booking!
- Last Minute Grenada Holiday: 7 Nights in Boutique Hotel Incl. Return Flights just £237 pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 09/08/2018 – 16/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Newcastle
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Puerta de las Granadas
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £237 per person based on two adults sharing