There’s nothing like a super-last-minute sun holiday to make your week more interesting! If you’re feeling the 9-5 slog and need a week-long escape, then this latest deal from TUI might be just the thing! This last minute Greece holiday in July will see you chilling out for a week in a great resort, so don’t hesitate and book now.
Last Minute Greece Getaway
During your week on the island of Kefalonia, you will be resting your head that the Marietta Hotelapart. This accommodation is highly-rated by previous guests for its comfort, cleanliness and friendliness. You’ll be close to the beach, will have access to the pool and enjoy the wonderful, lush surroundings.
The modern seaside town of Skala is bustling with restaurants, tavernas and cafes. This is a great resort for having a relaxing escape, but you can also keep yourself occupied with some of the island’s fantastic coastal hiking trails. You should also make sure to visit the Roman ruins of the old village, including the 7th- century BC Temple of Apollo. You can also get a peek at some rare Loggerhead turtles at the serene Potamaki Beach, or just eat some traditional Greek food at a waterside taverna.
What are you waiting for? Follow the link below to look!
- Last Minute Greece Getaway: 7 Nights in Great Resort in Kefalonia incl. Manchester Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £250pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 19/07/2018 – 26/07/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Doncaster Sheffield
- Destination airport: Kefalonia
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Marietta Hotelapart
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Skala, Kefalonia, Greece
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £250 per person based on two adults sharing