Nothing beats the feeling of stepping foot into a tropical paradise. And there’s one in particularly that’s easily reached from the UK: St. Lucia. This small island nation in the Caribbean is truly the stuff of dreams. Its lush forests and tropical vegetation, sweeping sanding beaches and awe-inspiring mountains are just a few of things I love about this place.
Last Minute Holiday to St. Lucia
The flights depart from London Gatwick and are actually direct to Vieux Fort, which is lovely and convenient! The Airbnb I’ve picked offers fantastic value for money, yet it’s of fantastic quality and I’m certain you’ll be able to settle in really well here. The property is a private room in a larger villa, where you’ll have access to an upper balcony with breathtaking views of the sea and hills on the horizon. You’re close to the town of Gros Islet, known for its vibrant atmosphere and markets, as well as Pigeon Island.
There’s loads to explore, whether it’s snorkelling at Marigot Bay, hiking up the iconic Gros Piton mountain or marvel at the many waterfalls in the Sourfrière region. And when it comes to cuisine you’re well looked after here too. Head to Dennery on the Saturday night to join in the amazing Fish Fry, where all the locals are out grilling and cooking some of the most amazing and most diverse seafood dishes around!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites. If the Airbnb that I’ve linked to is booked out, fret not – you can always browse similarly priced properties over at Airbnb!
- Last Minute Holiday to St. Lucia: 1 Week in Charming Airbnb incl. Direct Flights only £353pp
- Provider: Airbnb + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 12/06/2018 – 19/06/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Vieux Fort
- Airline: TUI
- Listing: Jardin del Sol Queen
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Gros Islet, St. Lucia
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £353 per person based on two adults sharing