Looking to stretch out the summer days? This budget holiday deal is just what you need! I found a last minute holiday to Turkey on Loveholidays that will see you soak up the rays in Antalya for a week, with flights included!
Last Minute Holiday to Turkey
The 4-star Kentia Apartments are in the perfect location to unwind. This stunning resort boasts beautiful gardens, pool, wellness centre where you can indulge in a beauty treatment and a Turkish bath. You’ll be close to the beach and the historic town of Side is just over a mile from your hotel. You can’t go wrong with these beautiful aparthotels!
There’s no better place to get the last of the warm weather than in Turkey! The Antalya province gets warm weather well into October, with temperatures hitting up to 26 degrees. Make sure to indulge in some great food while you’re here like baklava and baba ghanoush. Check out the resort’s Roman ruins and the lovely beaches where you can relax with a cocktail in hand.
Book this trip by following the links below!
- Last Minute Holiday to Turkey: 7 Nights in 4-star Resort Incl. Flights just £177
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 10/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol BRS
- Destination airport: Antalya AYT
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Kenia Apartments
- Score: on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £177 per person based on two adults sharing