Get a last bit of winter sunshine in before the mad pre-Christmas rush and put your feet up in style with this brilliant last-minute deal to Turkey!
Last Minute All Inclusive Holiday to Turkey
The sun-kissed shores of the Turkish Riviera are a fantastic choice for anyone looking to enjoy a last-minute bit of sunshine whilst keeping costs low. This brilliant package I’ve spotted over at Loveholidays comes with all the essentials included – return flights, hotel stay and all-inclusive catering – so really there’s not much left for you to do other than just hop in a taxi to the hotel!
The Side Aquamarin Resort & Spa is a brilliant 4* hotel situated just a stone’s throw away from the long stretches of golden sands. Rooms are spacious and well-appointed, the dining areas are tastefully decorated, and there’s a huge lounge area outside where you can go for a cheeky little dip in the pool or relax on the sun loungers. And let’s not forget about the on-site spa either! There’s everything from an indoor pool to Jacuzzis and even traditional Turkish hammams!
I’d definitely recommend being quick to snap this deal up as I can’t see it lasting long – simply click the link to head over to the provider’s website where you can get more information about the holiday package. :)
- Last Minute All Inclusive Holiday to Turkey: 1 Week in 4* Spa Resort incl. All Inclusive Catering & Return Flights only £192
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 01/11/2018 – 08/11/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Antalya
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Side Aquamarin Resort & Spa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Side, Turkey
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £192 per person based on two adults sharing