Make a last minute last minute Kos getaway. I managed to find this sizzling hot deal for you on TUI which offers a full 7 nights in a central hotel as well as return flights all for just £347 per person! Read on to find out more t your trip!
Last Minute Kos Getaway
With this week-long break I found, you’ll travel to this wonderful island in the Aegean Sea and stay for 7 nights in the well-reviewed Poseidon Hotel. The hotel’s location in the town centre is a major plus, with the beach a mere ten-minute walk away. Previous guests rated this accommodation highly, citing the good service, clean and bright rooms, and the friendly family-hospitality.
The Greek islands offer such a fantastic variety of things to do. If you need to finally chill out and relax, then come to bask in the sunshine and sunbathe on the finest beaches that Kos has to offer. If you’re looking for lively nightlife, then look no further than the rustic town of Kardamena where a multitude of bars, restaurants, and nightclubs will give you plenty of entertainment into the early hours of the morning. For those with a cultural itch that needs scratching, feast your eyes on the ancient ruins such of the Odeion of Kos and the ancient Asclepeion.
What are you waiting for? Follow the link below to get booking!
- Last Minute Kos Getaway: 7 Nights in Well Rated Aparthotel incl. Breakfast, Flights, Transfers just £347pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 28/08/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Gatwick
- Destination airport: Kos
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Poseidon Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 0.6 Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £347 per person based on two adults sharing