Fancy a last-minute trip to a gorgeous Greek island? Here’s your chance. Travel Supermarket have a fantastic deal at the moment for a last minute Kos group getaway! With this deal, you’ll be living it up on the buzzing party resort of Kardamena.
Last Minute Kos Group Getaway
During your week in Kos with your friends, you will enjoy a week’s stay at the Origin Apartments. This well-rated accommodation features a swimming pool, bar and better yet, it’s only 250m from the pool! This is a lively resort and you’ll be in the thick of it: there are vibrant bars and friendly restaurants all around.
The lively seaside town of Kardamena is the perfect place for a friends’ holiday. You’ll enjoy living it up here during the peak season, with a beautiful beach, Greek tavernas serving delicious food and picturesque harbour. If you’re so inclined, you can visit the hilltop ruins of the 14th-century Antimachia Castle. You can also stop by Antimachia village and take a boat tour to the volcanic island of Nisyros.
What are you waiting for? Follow the link below to get booking! :)
- Last Minute Kos Group Getaway: 7 Nights in Aparthotel incl. Newcastle Flights just £194
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 19/07/2018 – 26/07/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Newcastle NCL
- Destination airport: Kos KGS
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Origin Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kardamena, Kos
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £194 per person based on four adults sharing