Looking for a tranquil escape this autumn? There’s nowhere more peaceful and serene than Slovenia! I found this last minute Lake Bled deal using TravelSupermarket that will place you near the town of Bled and a short drive away from the glorious lake for a week.
Last Minute Lake Bled Deal
The Budget Pension Pibernik is a well-rated guesthouse in Bled, Slovenia. You’ll be a 20-minute drive from the Lake and a two-minute drive from the town of Bled. Ljubljana Airport is a 27-minute drive from your accommodation. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay in an ensuite room with free wifi. Set in the charming Slovenian nature, you will able to rent a bicycle or scooter to explore the stunning environs. Previous guests rated this accommodation highly for its location, friendliness and optional buffet breakfast.
Lake Bled is a paradise for any nature-lover. You’ll enjoy taking in the stunning pine-tree capped hills, the blue waters and picturesque church that sits on an islet in the lake. Hiking, biking or rafting – there’s a wide variety of activities to get your adrenaline pumping! Make your way to the stunning Vintgar Gorge for a day and visit the Sum Waterfall. Take a gondola out to the Church of the Assumption and the museum of Provost’s House.
Don’t hesitate! Book this great deal by following the links below! :)
- Last Minute Lake Bled Deal: 7 nights in Great Guesthouse Incl. Flights just £361
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: 13/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Ljubljana LJU
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Budget Pension Pibernik
- Score: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor + a Certificate of Excellencce
- Location: Bled, Slovenia
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £361 per person based on two adults sharing