Are you looking for a last chance to catch some rays? I’ve found a wonderful last minute Lanzarote sun holiday with some really great flight options. Banish those winter blues and dig out your swimmies!
Last minute Lanzarote sun holiday
You’ll be staying in the lovely Los Pueblos Apartments which are in the tourist area of Puerto del Carmen. This amazing resort is lively and exciting, with some really fabulous choices for dining, drinking, and dancing. Be sure you visit the Africa Bar right on the strip, they had some of the best cocktails I’ve ever had! You can spend the days lazing about on the beach, or catching some sun by the pool in your hotel. A visit to the old town is a must, it’s very easily accessible by foot from the main strip of Puerto del Carmen. And, the town is super close to the airport, so your holiday can begin right away!
I’ve spotted some awesome flight options to get you to this island paradise with ease! There’s a couple of options for dates from each airport at around the same price, but of course you can also take a look yourself to see if you can do better than I can ;) Check them out below and get booking!
Flights from Manchester
- Last Minute Lanzarote Sun: 7 Nights in the Sun with Fabulous Hotel and Flights Options included from £155
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Lanzarote
- Hotel: Los Pueblos Apartments
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto del Carmen
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £155 per person based on two adults sharing