Take one last chance at bathing on a beach in Crete this year with this last-minute Malia getaway that I found on TUI. Stay for 7 nights in a top-rated hotel in the centre of this excellent resort with breakfast, flights, and transfers included for just £208pp. Read on to find out more!
Great Value Malia Getaway
You’ll stay in the Hotel Frixos (4/5 TripAdvisor rating). It’s a five-minute walk from all the buzz and excitement of this party town, and a 20-minute walk from some sunkissed beaches, so it’s really got the best of both worlds. Don’t feel up to the walk to the beach? Fear not, there’s also a pool on the campus. You’ll have breakfast provided each morning, but there’s a kitchen available for you to cook up a storm in the evenings. What better than to enjoy a delicious meal in the comfort of your balcony?
If you want to explore a little, then there are lots to see here. You’re not too far from the old town, and from all of the sights available there. Or why not take the 20-minute car ride to the Aquaworld Aquarium and check out Greece’s underwater world.
Click the deal button below to book and I hope you have an awesome time!
- Last-Minute Malia Getaway: 7 Nights This August in Top-Rated Resort Centre Hotel with Breakfast + Manchester Flights & Transfers from £208pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 17/08/2018 – 24/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: HOTEL FRIXOS & APARTMENTS
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 238 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Malia
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £208 per person based on two adults sharing