I found you this Last Minute Mallorca Holiday in April 2017! The hotel is located in Cala Millor, in close proximity to Cala Millor Beach and Punta de N’Amer! Cala Millor has been a growing resort town since the 1930s, and is the largest resort on Majorca’s eastern coast today. The beach is 1800 m long, and lined with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. There’s plenty of water sports on offer, such as windsurfing and diving, and an impressive hike to the Castell de n’Amer if you’re up for a challenge! If you want to taste the local cuisine, sip on sangria and sample the local produce, such as ramallet (tomatoes produced on the island) and ensaimada, a breakfast bun dusted with icing sugar.
Morito Club Hotel
The Morito Club Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotel has a gorgeous beachfront location, as well an outdoor pool, restaurant and bar/lounge on site. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a double room.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them! Have a great holiday!
- Last Minute Mallorca Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £179 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 20 – 27 April 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Morito Club Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 101 reviews
- Destination: Calla Millor, Majorca
- Meals: self-catering
- Check airport transfer options here
- Price: only £179 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly